Stevenson’s 100th Anniversary time capsule event on Tuesday, April 23

The Communication Hub’s event aims to capture “a moment in time,” Hub announces 2024-25 Executive Board
Construction on the Berman Family Performing Arts Center provides a perfect opportunity to commemorate students times at Stevenson and the 100th anniversary in 2047
Construction on the Berman Family Performing Arts Center provides a perfect opportunity to commemorate students’ times at Stevenson and the 100th anniversary in 2047
Aron Visuals – Unsplash
A poster providing more information on the Communication Hub’s upcoming commemorative event

The Communication Hub will hold a 100th anniversary time capsule event in the Lynn Duncan Room in Rockland today, April 23, from 3-5 p.m.

The time capsule event includes placing your favorite Stevenson memorabilia and pictures of your favorite Stevenson memories into a capsule that will then be stored in a wall in the new performing arts building until 2047 on Stevenson’s 100th anniversary.

Those who cannot make the event during the scheduled time will not miss out as some aspects of the time capsule contributions will be in the Student Leadership and Life Center. 

In addition to time capsule event, the Communication Hub has also been busy holding elections for next year’s Executive Board.

Executive Board is as follows:

President – Maya Townsend
Vice President – Teressa Johnson
Treasurer – Ashlynn Toppin
Secretary – Cailynn LaCelle
Senator – Triniti Holt