Garibaldi’s Grill local and flavorful

A small, hidden gem of authentic Italian cuisine is right under the nose of Owings Mills residents in Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill on Reisterstown Road.

Close by to Stevenson's Owings Mills campus, Garibaldi's Italian Grill is a tasty stop.
Close by to Stevenson’s Owings Mills campus, Garibaldi’s Italian Grill is a tasty stop.

Conveniently located in the Painters Mills Shopping Center, Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill has been providing homemade Italian meals since 2013. Its wide variety of offerings and generous service have provided the company with a loyal customer base within the community.

Walking in to Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill, customers will be overwhelmed with the smells of fresh ingredients being crafted into homemade tomato sauce and delicious garlic knots baking in the oven.

Pasta, pizza and cheese are the comfort foods of many and are staples within Italian cuisine. Pizza and pasta have become dishes easy to alter and experiment with, but authentic Italian cuisine remains a back-to-basic favorite. While those foods have ingrained themselves within everyday American eating habits, truly authentic pastas and pizzas remain in a class of their own.

Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill offers pastas of all types, along with various options for sauces. Customers can choose from classics ranging from lasagna with meat sauce to spaghetti and meatballs. There are options to add shrimp and chicken to almost every pasta variety, and each is served with fresh garlic bread.

While it is easy to assume that pasta is pasta, Garibaldi’s offers many different pasta options for the connoisseur, setting the grill apart from chain restaurants that might offer one or two choices.

Garibaldi’s menu features options for catering, carryout and dine-in eating. There are options from salads and subs to pizza and pastas. Every entrée is served piping hot in generous servings.

The homemade pizza is made with a classic tomato sauce and a crust that delivers a delicious crunch. Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill offers the spectrum when it comes to choices for toppings. A few of their specialty pizzas include Margherita, Eggplant Parmesan, Chicken Bruschetta and Cheesesteak.

With three different crust types, Garibaldi’s can meet the needs of everyone in the group. The number of toppings offered at Garibaldi’s leaves the pizza a blank canvas ready to be turned into a truly personalized dish.

While the incredible food takes restaurant-goers’ taste buds on a trip around the globe, the photographs of Italy and the welcoming customer service will complete the visit. Customers have the option to dine in or take advantage of calling ahead or ordering online for pick up.

While Garibaldi’s square footage may seem small, the restaurant is full of life. The glass front entrance provides a front row seat to the magic that goes on behind the counter as meals are prepared.

Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill in Owings Mills, Maryland, is well worth the visit. The inviting staff, authentic styles of cuisine and unbeatable flavor are sure to make it a dinner to remember. Meals are reasonably priced and customers are provided with generous serving sizes.

Garibaldi’s Pizza and Grill is open from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Sundays. Parking for the restaurant is right outside the door within the shopping center.