Online fashion retailer entices shoppers

https://www.facebook.com/boohooUSA/photos/a.439366589415629.101674.438109236208031/1547648265254117/?type=1&theater

Boohoo.com is a trendy, affordable, and fashion-forward online store that can spice up anyone’s wardrobe in just a few clicks. With a simple but effective approach, Boohoo offers an appealingly easy way to shop at the touch of a button.

Boohoo is an online fashion retailer that has been worn by celebrities. (Photo from Boohoo.com)

Originating in 2006 in Manchester, England, Boohoo is one of the fastest growing international “etailers” in the world. The company has rapidly grown into a major fashion leader, according to its own website. Through social media campaigns and online advertising, Boohoo has recently spread to the U.S., becoming a popular option for online shoppers.

Unlike many online shopping options, Boohoo is exclusively an online store and shoppers cannot make in-store purchases. This makes the company stand out from some of its competitors such as Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe, both of which have online and in-store options.

At first look, the Boohoo website is appealing. It has a simple design with minimal colors which makes it easy to look at without feeling overwhelmed. There are several category tabs on the home page of the website that make navigation for products easy. The tabs include New in, Women’s, Men’s, Kids, Inspire me and Sale. Under each of these tabs there are subcategories of products such as dresses, shorts, shirts, accessories and much more. This feature makes searching for specific products quick and simple, which is what customers look for in a website.

On the home page, there are promotions for specific sales currently running on the website. These promotions are advertised in large graphics and pictures, highlighting the specific product category. For example, if women’s clothing is running a 50 percent off sale, there would be a model photo photo of a model with the promotion around her.

Boohoo also uses these advertisements to display some of its promotions, such as using the hashtag #WeAreUs. Another advantage is price. Many other clothing stores have similar products to Boohoo, but are priced much higher. In fact, there is always a promotion running on the products ranging from 20 to 50 percent off. Overall, the site is very accessible and even has an app available for download on a phone, tablet or laptop.

Unlike some stores, on Boohoo there is no problem when it comes to checking out as a guest. The checkout process is simple and quick. There are always promo codes available on the website, and shipping is free on orders over $50. Orders can take longer than some websites to deliver; however, when customers receive the products, they are always correct. Another bonus to Boohoo is that for those who create an account on the website, all of the information will be saved for the next order.

Boohoo is an excellent “etailer” for those looking for a quick, easy, and affordable shopping option. Save time, effort and money by checking out this awesome online store, Boohoo!