SU’s African Student Union is excited for their event this Friday, Sept. 15

Click on flyer for full size and additional information on the event. Credits: @stevieuasu on Instagram

The Stevenson University African Student Union (ASU) have started activities for the 2023-24 academic year, and are excited to announce their Sept. 15 dance party, the Y2K Darty.  

This event will be hosted by the Stevenson ASU along with other African student organizations from local schools like Johns Hopkins University, Morgan State University, Loyola University and University of Maryland-Baltimore County. 

The ASU wishes to offer a warm welcome to all.

Following a productive summer focused on event planning and meticulous organization, ASU President Precious Nwobi extended a heartfelt invitation to existing Stevenson University students and to those from other colleges who share an interest in joining this vibrant community.  

“We’re taking it up a notch with three new events scheduled for the next couple of months, so stay tuned for upcoming information,” Nwobi said. 

ASU’s mission is to provide a sense of belonging and comfort to people of all ethnicities. Stevenson ASU meets every other Thursday in the Caves Wellness Center. For additional information, follow @stevieuasu on Instagram or contact Nwobi at [email protected].