Multifunctional speaker is full of boom

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F1531718680477969%2Fphotos%2Fa.1532602733722897.1073741828.1531718680477969%2F1575845509398619%2F%3Ftype%3D3%26theater
https://www.facebook.com/1531718680477969/photos/a.1532602733722897.1073741828.1531718680477969/1575845509398619/?type=3&theater

For those who wish their phone or laptop speakers had more boom, the UE Boom 2 is exactly what is needed. It is a waterproof and wireless speaker with 360-degree sound. The speaker has a Siri and Google Now integration so that users are able to choose the next song with only their voice.

The UE Boom 2 has multiple features that appeal to many music lovers. (Photo from Facebook)

The UE Boom can reach a maximum sound level of 90 dBA frequency, meaning it’s very loud, and has a battery life of 15 hours. The speaker has an adjustable loop, allowing it to be hung to a shower caddy or attached to a book bag. The compact speaker is only seven inches tall and weighs 2.5 pounds. It is safe to say that this speaker is nothing short of awesome.

The UE Boom speaker is great for gatherings and medium-sized parties because it gives concert speaker sound without the cost. The speaker serves as the perfect instrument to jam out to, but beware of becoming too obnoxious. When put on maximum volume, the UE Boom can be heard from 100 feet throughout your home, apartment, or area of play. If by chance an even higher volume is needed, the speaker can be paired with another UE Boom speaker on the UE Boom app, allowing users to play one song on both speakers simultaneously.

The waterproof feature of the UE Boom two allows users to soak the speaker in up to three feet of water, while still playing music, for 30 minutes. If the speaker happens to go deeper than three feet, it will not float. Not only is the speaker waterproof, but it’s practically life proof. The speaker proves to be dirt- and mud-resistant as well, as tested out by tech savvy YouTube reviewer, JimesReviewRoom.

Another positive feature of the speaker is the alarm clock function. Users can be awakened by their favorite music in the morning. How cool is that?  The downfall is only one time can be set for every day or the feature must be turned off. Users are not able to set multiple alarms.

Although this speaker has many perks, there one disadvantage: price. The UE Boom 2 holds up in all areas compared to its competition, the JBL speaker. However, the UE Boom 2 currently ranges in price from $140 to $200, while the JBL Flip 3 has an affordable price tag of $75.

If it’s affordable, purchasing the UE Boom is an investment, since it’s the top of its class. There is no other speaker that has as many features as the UE 2 and satisfaction is guaranteed for all buyers. Who needs a heavy, single-function speaker when there is the wireless Boom? The UE 2 Boom can be purchased on Amazon.